Movement is one of the greatest skills a young body posseses! Through our services, we aim to use that skill to develop healthier, stronger, and confident children. Gaining this kind of physical confidence is known to lead to varying positive outcomes, such as emotional stability, increased self-esteem, better performance academically, and decreased behavioural problems. We believe that being aptly skilled physically makes for a much happier child both emotionally and socially. Through our services, you can give your children the gift of complete physical confidence, helping them build a lifelong love of sport and movement that will improve their quality of life in immeasurable ways.
Our services include:
- Physical activity programs for elementary schools
- Exercise and active play workshops for primary and secondary school students
- Educational seminars for children, youth and adults
- At home kinesiology consulting and personal training for children and youth
- Recommendations for healthy lifestyle solutions
- Nutrition counseling for children and youth
As Certified Kinesiologists we can cater to healthy population as well as children affected by the following conditions:
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Congenital heart problems
- Musculoskeletal dysfunction
- Disabilities affecting movement capacity
Learn more about kinesiology consulting
Initial Assessment (1hr – 1.5hr) – $120.00 (plus HST)
Each consecutive kinesiology session (1hr) – $80.00 (plus HST)
Nutrition counseling (1hr) – $50.00 (plus HST)
Group rates are also available.
Contact us to learn more or book a session.