MotivACTION – Exercise and Active Play Workshops
The goal of our workshops is to provide an opportunity for students to experience a variety of age-specific exercises and activities specifically designed to target various aspects of fitness including strength, endurance, and cardiovascular fitness). They also include educational components designed to educate participants on the importance of daily physical activity and the consequences of being sedentary.
Early Movement Academy has developed a range of Exercise and Active Play Workshops that will stimulate student interest and participation ranging from Kindergarten to Secondary Schools.
The workshops hope to inspire students to make the healthiest, most active choices when it comes to planning out their after-school activities and food choices.
Our Workshops Include:
- Overview of the benefits of daily physical activity at a young age, including:
- Physical Health Benefits
- Mental Health Benefits
- Academic Performance Benefits
- Skill Development Benefits
- Overview of the consequences of being sedentary, including:
- Physical Health Detriments
- Mental Health Detriments
- Academic Performance Detriments
- Skill Development Detriments
- Individual conditioning exercises, including:
- Strength building exercises
- Endurance building exercises
- Cardiovascular exercises
- Obstacle courses and relays
- Sport-specific drills
Our integrated Exercise and Active Play Workshops include the following eight groups of fundamental skills:
Let the students experience the fun, challenge and benefits of specialized physical activity workshops first hand!
- $150 per 1hr workshop (please book one class per workshop)
INSTRUCTORS: Certified Fitness Trainers and Kinesiologists
SCHOOLS: Elementary and Secondary Schools
Contact us to learn more about upcoming seminars or to book one for your school or group.